Sri Lanka Short Tour
Break the stress and travel with the best to paradise on earth! We at Shums Travels and Holidays are dedicated to make your short trip to Sri Lanka a memorable one. Sri Lankan Short Stay is a 3 nights and 4 days package specially designed for those who perceive a quick holiday to escape the busy life style. Do not miss a chance for a quick visit to this amazing god gifted land.
- Nuwara Eliya
There is no any inclusion for this package
- Entrance Fee (Per Person)
- Arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, You will be met by our Shums holidays staff and English speaking Chauffeur Guide, and transfer to Kandy. En route visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Kandy Tooth Relic
- Gem Museum & Traditional Batik-making factory (Complementary Basis)
- Late evening experience colorful cultural show (if time permitted only)
- Check in to the hotel in Kandy - (OZO Hotel Kandy / Earls Regent Hotel or Similar)
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
- After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya is known as, Little England of Sri Lanka. Is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island visit.
- Royal Botanical Garden in Peradeniya
- Witness the Ramboda water fall & enjoy a cup of Ceylon Tea while enjoying the spectacular scenery. Spend the evening relaxing in the cool climate.
- Check in to the hotel in Nuwara Eliya - (The Hill Club Hotel Nuwara Eliya / Oak Ray Tea Bush Hotel or Similar)
- Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
- After early breakfast proceed to Colombo via Kithulgala witness the St Clair Waterfall and Devon falls. Also visit the location where the Oscar winning movie "Bridge on the River Kwai" was filmed.
- Optional: Whitewater rafting at Kithulgala
- Colombo city tour (Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago)
- Check in to the hotel in Colombo or Negombo - (Mövenpick Hotel Colombo / Suriya Luxury Resort Negombo or Similar)
- Overnight stay at Beach hotel in Colombo or Negombo
- After breakfast leisure at your Hotel or Visit to the Negombo beach
- Negombo is a characteristic fishing town north of Colombo, it is a mere 6 Km from the international airport. Negombo is a gourmet's paradise with sea food in plenty. Old world fishing craft like the outrigger canoe and the catamaran bring seer, skip jack, herring and mullet & amber jack, while lobster & prawn are caught in the lagoon.
- According to the flight schedule transfer to the airport for the departure.
- Children (between 4- 12 years old) : 50% of the per person double sharing (Extra bed and meals included on the basis booked)
- Children (below 4 years) will be given FOC